Israel Visit - 2022
We're excited to able to offer our "In the Footsteps of Jesus" tour March 28 - April 6, 2022! Together we will visit Mt Carmel, Jordan River, Jerusalem, Garden of Gethsemane, Bethlehem, Masada, take a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee, swim in the Dead Sea -- and so much more!
We hope you will join us for this life changing opportunity to walk where Jesus did and see Scripture come to life in a way you could never have imagined.
What does this mean for you?
Here are a few highlights:
Dates - March 28 - April 6, 2022
- $2,997 per person which includes all lodging in 4 Star or 4 Star+ hotels (double occupancy). OR
- $4,525 per person which includes airfare to/from Louisville AND all lodging (airfare an estimate)
- Ground transportation to and from airport
- Luxury air-conditioned motor coach
- Daily buffet breakfasts and dinners at our hotels
- Seven lunches
- All gratuities, tips, entrance fees
- Headsets for each passenger
- Accommodations before/after dates above
- Travel insurance
- Optional site entrance fees
- All beverages
- Single fee of $995 for single occupancy room
- You may choose Land only (estimate $2,997) or Land/Air (estimate $4,525) - Airfare to be confirmed later when fares available.
- $400 fee per person is due upon registration
- Balance of fee is due 100 days prior to tour
- Payments are made directly to tour company
I'D LIKE MORE INFORMATION -- CLICK HERE to go to the River Lake Tour website
SIGN ME UP! I know I'm going -- CLICK HERE to complete your registration and make your deposit
NOT QUITE READY TO SIGN UP? COMPLETE the form below to get on our mailing and text list while you decide.
I have some interest!
If you would like to be notified as more information is available, you can let us know by providing the following information.
PLEASE NOTE - this is not binding and is only a survey of interest.
We are working with the tour company to tailor our experience just for you and will keep you informed as we finalize every aspect of our agenda. You can expect periodic texts and emails with information about the tour, Israel, and thoughts from Pastor Nic.